Stellenangeboten > Risk and Control Manager, Core Business Supply, IKEA Supply AG
IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) is the main wholesale company within the Inter IKEA Group, owning the goods in the IKEA Distribution and Regional Customer Distribution Centers world-wide. ISAG is also the purchasing company for deliveries from suppliers located in Europe, Asia, America, Africa and the Middle East and the main seller of goods to IKEA Franchisees.
The Inter IKEA business is focused on opportunities and involves risk taking every day. In Inter IKEA Group, these risks are taken in a compliant and responsible way.
The Risk Management & Compliance function steers and supports the business to safeguard the IKEA brand by identifying, anticipating on, navigating through opportunities and risks on the base of IKEA values and culture. Together with effective monitoring and follow-up, this leads to risk aware decision taking and practical business control.
Risk Management & Compliance works closely together with the various organisational levels and provides support to:
- maintain trust in the IKEA brand and protect our assets
- encourage an overall risk aware culture
- lead and coordinate compliance activities
Together, we create a workplace where everyone feels free to be themselves – to experiment, try new ways, and dare to ask, “What if…?” We believe in everyday personal growth and offer the opportunity to develop your career globally. At IKEA we have a vibrant culture where ideas are heard, where there is opportunity to learn new skills and where the goal always is "to create a better everyday life for the many people". We give down-to-earth, straightforward people the possibility to grow, both as individuals and in their professional roles. We offer this position in a fast paced, truly global environment with an endless supply of challenges and development opportunities.
In this job you play an active role to provide a holistic view of the level of Risk and Compliance in Core Business Supply for Board and other governance bodies such as the Supply Risk and Compliance Council. You will ensure quality views of emerging risks and collaborate with internal stakeholders and external experts to provide insights and trends that will have impact on IKEA achieving strategic objectives based on reliable data analytics.
You support the Risk and Compliance function in professional dashboarding and data analytics and provide an overall control of external data sets, that support CB Supply in risk information analysis and decision making - BSI, Maplecroft etc.
You will work with stakeholders to develop, implement and maintain Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Tooling solutions that will support efficient, effective processes and reporting with Artificial intelligence (AI). Collaborate with Risk and Compliance management to integrate risk and compliance into core business processes and solutions.
More specifically, in this role you will be responsible to:
- Report every tertial to the ISAG Board the complete picture of risk and compliance from all functional and business unit dimensions.
- Lead the strategic planning process and action plan follow up for Risk and Compliance and align with Inter IKEA Group.
- Actively design dashboards and approaches to ensure information is presented that shows status, actions and outcomes from business risk and compliance mitigations.
- Research the capabilities of AI and Robotics to support reporting and forecasting insights.
- Oversight on key risk and compliance methodologies and processes.
To be in successful in this role you need to have the ability to:
- Inspire people by using strong coaching, influencing, communication, writing and listening skills and motivate stakeholders in a positive way while discerning different interests, agendas, and perspectives.
- Create, implement, execute and follow up on plans to deliver outstanding results.
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of integrity – speak and act according to strong moral principles.
- Balance the larger and longer-term interests of CB Supply while working with different parts of the business and individual stakeholders.
- Apply a strategic and holistic view.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and critical thinking capabilities.
You are a big fan of home furnishing and enjoy building a purposeful business by creating engaging and trustful relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and business partners. As a person you are appreciated for collaborative spirit and how you lead with strong focus on both business and people. You create impact and inspiration regardless of function or formal reporting lines.
The IKEA culture and values are crucial for our business and day to day work life. For you to thrive and grow with IKEA it’s important for us that you share our values!
This position is located in Pratteln, Switzerland.
Please also note that we do only handle applications in English and no applications coming in by email. We look forward to receiving your CV and your motivation letter at the latest 19th of January, 2022.
If you have any questions about the role, please reach out to Bill Cowie, Risk & Compliance Manager, +41 798 278 464, or questions about the recruitment process feel free to connect with Anglaé Milanczyk, +41 798 998 966 , People & Culture Generalist.