The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
- To ensure check-out is effectively equipped at all times throughout the day; ready and available to help customers when needed.
- You have the knowledge, confidence, and desire to make customer payment easy.
- You know your levels of authorisation to solve payment problems when they occur and recognise when you need to escalate an issue to someone with higher authorisation.
- You pass on the relevant information for them to deal effectively and efficiently with the customer.
- You offer solutions to frequently asked questions. This helps to make a better future shopping experience for everyone.
- You use the till to accurately register products and register payment from customers according to given routines.
- You ensure our store is a safe and secure environment at all times for visitors and colleagues
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to find solutions for customer and operational issues.
- Good attention to details by being persistent, structured and accurate.
- Knowledge of working methods according to work focus.
- Able to support weekend/public holiday.
- Able to work on shift and up to 20 hours per week.
- Have own transport
Free parking, Free uniform, Subsidized food