IKEA Purchasing and Logistics is the organization that forms a link between the factory floor and the products on IKEA store shelves. We work with 1600 Suppliers all over the world for home furnishing, transport, logistics and distribution services, components and food.In Russia IKEA purchasing office has been present since 1991. It is located in Moscow and it coordinates with the Suppliers.
Today more than 50% of goods in Russian IKEA stores are produced locally. Our goal is to expand local production in Russia, master new production technologies and new materials.
· Responsible to influence relevant to the IKEA range, new and existing legislations, regulations and standards with focus on global harmonization
· Responsible to inform on upcoming regulatory affairs activities in a timely manner to relevant stakeholders
· Represent Inter IKEA Group in relevant Regulatory Affair activities
· Responsible to develop and maintain a network of stakeholders in external alliances and standardization organizations
· Contribute to, together with relevant stakeholders develop and establish IKEA base and market specific requirements and verification methods
· Advisory in both implementation and follow-up compliance of product requirements
· Advisory in non-compliance cases when requirement specialist competence is needed
· Advisory in the development of requirements and verification methods based on customer needs and expectations
· Chemical background
· Standardization experience
· Fluent in English, both written and spoken
· Ability to work with and through others
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to influence and contribute on an international arena
· Finds motivation in, and lives, the IKEA values
· Strong will to develop and continuously improve product requirements
· Strong will to influence and to make a difference
· Enjoy working together, building network, share knowledge and fulfill goals and plans
· Strong will to enable and secure safe and compliant products
The position is located in Khimki. Please note that we will be conducting the interviews continuously so send us your application online (in English) as soon as possible, but latest on November 30th.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Marina Kachurina -firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application soon!