The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you values are more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
1. Every 1 month, collect all the received veneer records and transport license, to make the FTS report 每1个月收集整理单板的运输证明及相关文件，负责FTS申报。
2. Hold 2 FTS trainings every year.
3.Update the LACY ACseT system, input the new article ‘information in the system.
4. Communicate with suppliers regarding quality/quantity discrepancy and find solutions after discussion with quality and production department.
5. Prepare monthly cashflow to finance
6. Look for backup suppliers to get competitive price
7. Cooperate and provide information to Finance dept. needed for Due Diligence assessment of suppliers and vendors as per requirements of Business partners security procedure;
8. As per local procedure, Organize on yearly basis and proceed with Supply Chain safety trainings for suppliers and business partners;
9. Be responsible for updating together with Division Purchase representative supplier assessment based on audit reports, quality/SQA KPIs, logistics KPIs, financial and customer service;
10. Ensure that all suppliers are managed as per supplier chain procedure to guarantee Business partner security
- Ability to manage the daily jobs under stress.
- Strong leadership and influencing skill, team builder.
- Excellent execution skill.
- Well versed in purchasing procedure, basic law knowledge, IKEA quality system and cost control
- More than 3 years' experience in similar positions in multinational companies, prefer with wood/furniture industry experience.
- Bachelor degree or above with relative background.
Training in principles of management, purchasing, law issue is preferred.
Good computer skills, ability to work with Microsoft office tool very well.
English fluent both in written and oral. 流利的英语口语和书面
The location of this position in Dalian. We are look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously so do not delay, welcome with your application!