Stellenangeboten > Concept Specialist | IKEA Retail Experience | Core Business Franchise
Are you interested in the IKEA Concept and how we can safeguard the IKEA Brand? Do you enjoy taking the lead in the process as well as writing, and working in a structured way?
If the answer is yes, find out who we are and who we are looking for!
The world is changing, and the IKEA business is changing with it. For IKEA though, one thing will always remain the same ─ our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people.
The organisation you work in
Inter IKEA Systems (Core Business Franchise) owns the IKEA Concept and is the worldwide IKEA franchisor. We are specifically responsible for ensuring the IKEA Concept is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up – we do this together with all IKEA trademark users.
The Concept Performance and review assignment
We (Inter Ikea Systems) are franchising the IKEA Concept out to different retailers across 53 countries all around the world. To safeguard the IKEA Brand and to secure a consistent implementation of the IKEA Concept, all these retailers need to follow the IKEA mandatories (conceptual requirements). In the Performance and Review assignment we are performing two main processes: the IKEA concept-review-process and the IKEA mandatory-exemption-process.
It is the mandatory-exemption-process where we are seeking for an energetic new member for the IKEA Performance and Review team.
The main task of the mandatory-exemption process is the following: Whenever a retailer thinks there is a need to deviate from the mandatories, he/she can ask for an exemption. This request is handled through a predefined process which is clear and transparent. It is important that the evaluation of each request and the response to it (whether it is granted or denied) is performed in a traceable, fair and accurate manner. For each exemption request a right balance has to be found between the mandatories imposed by IKEA and the needs of the requesting retailer(s). It will be up to you to guide, document and present these decisions together with the other members of your team.
Curious about the role?
Some of the main responsibilities, contributions and activities are:
- Lead, manage and build the administrative processes around the IKEA Mandatory Exemption process.
- Assure a timely handling of the inflow of exemption requests from franchisees, by working with the available tool and secure an up-to-date administration.
- Lead and work closely together with peers across the entire Core Business Franchise who are involved in the Exemption process, to secure a coherent and qualitative response to the franchisee. This can involve content topic leaders, expansion leaders, legal and others.
- Lead and organise the exemption decision agenda and meetings.
- Carry out practical and administrative tasks connected to the Exemption process.
- Continuously develop an easily accessible administration & follow up solution for the mandatory-exemption process.
What we expect you to bring with you
- To be able to succeed in this job, you need to share and live the IKEA values.
- You need to be communicatively strong and have professional writing skills.
- Experience with leading projects and working in a process landscape.
- You are able to connect and communicate to all franchisees where relevant to the topic.
- You have a structured way of working and a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- You are preferably currently working at or you have recently worked in IKEA.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and understand the sense of urgency in replying to franchisees.
- You are familiar and have worked with applications like Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- You are familiar with CRM systems, such as Salesforce.
- You are fluent in English and have strong communicative skills. We set high expectations on your passion for, and ability to collaborate and engage with people with different backgrounds and levels of seniority.
Does this sound like you? Come and join us on our journey to make a better IKEA!!!
This position is full-time (40 hours per week) and is located in Delft, Netherlands. For questions regarding the job content, you can contact Josephine Meijaard (recruiting manager). For questions regarding the recruitment process you can contact Leonie Hartog or Gülnur Akalin (HR Generalists).
Please send your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English by 31 January 2022 and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role and a valuable addition to our team!