Stellenangeboten > IT Practice Leader – IT Service management | Inter IKEA Group
You see things a little differently. So do we. Leadership at IKEA is simple, clear and humble. We’re not fans of bureaucracy and complicated hierarchy. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. Come see things a little differently with us.
Inter IKEA Group brings together three core businesses: Franchise, Range and Supply. Together we work constantly to improve the IKEA home furnishing offer and make it more accessible for the many people.
We are on the journey to transform the IKEA operating model, bringing processes, people, data & technology together - an enabler for IKEA to become an even more accessible, affordable and sustainable home furnishing retailer in an omni channel reality.
We are now establishing a Digital business development team in Inter IKEA Group with the purpose to lead assignments for Inter IKEA process & digital roadmap which includes translation of business strategies against development needs, creating, shaping, negotiating and presenting options and scenarios and leading consequence analysis across functions and organisations in Inter IKEA and together with franchisees. All with the purpose to secure a holistic approach for how to transform, develop and run the IKEA operating model to enable business movements for IKEA for many years to come.
Together, we create a workplace where everyone feels free to be themselves – to experiment, try new ways, and dare to ask, “What if…?” We believe in everyday personal growth and offer the opportunity to develop your career globally.
At IKEA we have a vibrant culture where ideas are heard, where there is opportunity to learn new skills and where the goal always is "to create a better everyday life for the many people". We give down-to-earth, straightforward people the possibility to grow, both as individuals and in their professional roles. We offer this position in a fast paced, truly global environment with an endless supply of challenges and development opportunities.
You enjoy developing IKEA by building relationships, partnerships and networks. You are inspired by the IKEA culture and values and motivated to act as an ambassador at all times. You have a growth mind-set; curious to explore and eager to learn, as also energy, driven and committed to deliver results. It’s important to have deep knowledge of how to lead and motivate change in a large organisation plus having knowledge of how to design, implement and continually improve processes in practice.
It’s required to have deep knowledge of IT Service Management & Operations, agile and DevOps delivery models as also deep knowledge on SM&O related frameworks as ITIL4, SAFe, SRE,etc. You have knowledge of tools that support the assigned practices and an understanding of Inter IKEA’s business and how it is supported by digital technology
More specifically, in this role you will be responsible for:
- Lead the development of the assigned practice, and inspire and empower co-workers and leaders to perform to the best of their abilities and continuously develop in their assignments
- Accountable to ensure that the assigned Service Management practices are fit for purpose and that they are both efficient and meet expected effectiveness in order to fulfil business needs
- Accountable for the design, maintenance and continual improvement of the practices and their related metrics and KPIs securing they adhere to modern principles and frameworks
- Lead activities and initiatives to resolve issues related to practice efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure and review the practice compliance towards legislations, policies or other requirements in order to stay compliant
- Continuously promote the benefits of the assigned practices to the organization, working closely with all relevant stakeholders to ensure common ways of working across Inter IKEA
- Drive modern principles related to agile and DevOps frameworks, utilization of proper tools and increase of automation
- Drive the development of ESM Platform with focus on assigned Service Management practices by defining requirements and prioritizing them together with the Enterprise Service Management Product Owner
- Responsible to onboard, coach, support and mentor colleagues and stakeholders within the assigned Service Management practices to enable common ways of working
- Responsible for collecting requirements and stakeholder feedback related to the specific practices and defining an improvement roadmap
You have 5+ years of experience with design and implementation of IT Service Management in global organization with focus on assigned Service Management practices
- Experience and/or a clear understanding of the ITSM processes as well as Digital/Service Portfolio Management, Service Transition and Service Level Management
- Clear understanding of ITOM and ITAM
- You will be the process owner of some of the processes, but also able to take over the responsibilities of your colleague(s)
- Experience with related frameworks as ITIL4, SAFe, SRE,…
- Experience of working with 3rd party IT partners / service providers
- Experience with ServiceNow
You have the ability to transform practice framework and theory into practice, as also being able to communicate frameworks and practices clearly and concisely in business language for training and information purposes. You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate, network and build strong relations with stakeholders.
You have the ability to actively acquire new knowledge and skills and leverage new methods, digital systems and processes to improve performance and also being able to structure information and have strong analytical skills.
This is a fulltime role (40 hours per week) based in Delft Netherlands. In this role you will report to the Capability Development Manager and work closely with the IT Service Management & Operations as well as other stakeholders across Inter IKEA Group digital to lead towards uniformity and commonality.
We want to understand the why! Tell us, as part of your application, why you think you would be a good fit for this role (in English). Applications without a motivation letter will not be taken into consideration. December 8th is the closing date to apply for this role, but we will be interviewing candidates continuously - so apply today!
Creating long term success for IKEA, together (Business Transformation)
We want to become an even more affordable, sustainable and accessible home furnishing retailer in an omni-channel reality. We bring business and data & technology together to improve how we work and meet customers, and enable us to focus on creating value. So we can continuously improve and scale IKEA, together with our partners and the many people.
At IKEA we believe that we’re better when we’re physically together for collaboration, dialogues and conversations. We believe in the power of human interactions; the informal chats, the energy, belonging and creativity generated by people being in the same place. Our approach is that we spend most of our time in the IKEA workplace and with flexibility to work from home when relevant.
Another thing fuelling our success is our values-based culture. While we are unique individuals with endless differences, something we share is our commitment to lead by example, work together, find better ways and to get things done. We believe in life-long learning, where we all play a part in helping each other (and our business) grow.
Read more about us at https://about.ikea.com
For data, tech and digital roles, read more at ikea.com/tastethefuture