You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
The world is changing and the IKEA business is changing with it. For IKEA though, one thing will always remain the same ─ our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people.
We will strengthen and develop our competences in order to meet the needs and dreams of the many people around the world. And to be accessible and relevant, wherever and whenever they wish to meet IKEA.
Are you someone who likes to do things differently and wants to be part of a force for positive change for people and the environment?
We’re looking for a curious Tech Lead to join us in creating solutions for a better tomorrow. You’ll be part of a product team that contributes to Consumer and Market Insight products that would help shape IKEA’s experiences, strategy and plans. These products cover:
· How People Live
· How People Shop
· Brand and Range Performance
· Customer Experience
· Strategic Market Insight
· Competitor Insight
About the role
As the Tech Lead, you will leave your mark in many ways.
The Tech Lead is a critical role within the digital transformation that IKEA is currently undergoing, so there is no more exciting time to join us than now. You will:
· Lead the technical roadmap for a digital insight product in light of overall technology and architecture roadmaps.
· Be responsible for the architecture of the product, making sure that technical and non-technical components work together in the product to deliver the customer needs.
· Lead and contribute hands-on to the digital development and operations of the product.
· Steer the technical excellence of the application and consistency with relevant digital frameworks, best practices and standards.
· Coach and enable other product team members to deliver best-in-class products.
· Ensure reusability of product components and contribute to relevant tech communities across IKEA.
· Work closely with product owner, data engineers, data scientists, or architects across IKEA as well as in your Agile product team.
If you want to be part of a curious, creative environment that’s open to taking risks, this may be your new home.
As Tech Leader, you will have solid skills across full-stack development, with a track record of developing, maintaining and operating digital analytics products. Experience around data processing, integration, modeling and visualization will be highly regarded.
You’ll bring your 3+ years of experience in leading teams (directly or indirectly) and demonstrate a breadth of knowledge across digital technology, digital infrastructure, IT services and digital steering frameworks.
You will apply what you know, bringing your Python and ETL systems (like snaplogic, airflow, Azure DataFactory) experience in a DevOps-focused environment. You create business products by combining data and technology with the help of architecture frameworks and tools like Github, Docker, Kubernetes, AKS. Ideally, you will have experience working with cloud-based and advanced analytics technologies (like MS Azure, Terraform, Databricks or others) and will be comfortable working in an agile environment.
We see leadership as an action, not a position. We’re looking for a hands-on, creative team player who can lead by example while finding simple solutions to complex problems. Someone who can share their competence as well as mentor and lead others.
This is a position located in Delft, Netherlands or Malmo, Sweden. You will report to the Chapter Manager.
The closing date to apply for this role is Friday 30th July 2021. Please send your application with a CV and motivation letter in English and tell us why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we are continuously interviewing candidates.