IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
As a Project Manager, you will organize, lead and manage constructions and infrastructure improvement projects. Take full responsibility of the project and deliver agreed result according to purpose, goals, scope and budget of the project. Collaboration with stakeholders will be important to secure a successful delivery of the project.
Main tasks will be to:
· Lead construction & infrastructure investment projects
· Manage the projects within set frames for scope, time, and budget
· Preparation of projects technical tasks and leadership of tendering procedures
· Coordination and technical control during project implementation
· Preparation of needed technical documentation in on all project stages
· Cooperate with construction companies and engineering specialists:
- With overall understanding of the laws and rules that regulate the construction works and plant in RF
- Understanding and meeting the IKEA Industry standards and manuals
· Coordinate with operational unit to minimize the disturbances to running production
We highly value experience & competence from a multicultural environment. You have several years of experience from leading construction and investment projects in all aspects from specifying, planning, executing and follow-up. You like to work strategically, but at the same time, you have a practical mindset and like to be hands on. As a person, you have a down to earth attitude with values corresponding to the IKEA values and you enjoy working across different cultures and hierarchical levels. You have a strong drive for establishing trust and relations with various stakeholders.
Master of Science or University Degree in engineering – or equivalent will be your advantage. You are a member of the National Register of Construction Professionals of Russian Federation. You are fluent in English and Russian. You have several years of experience from Multinational companies and working in Russia. You have ambitions for further development within IKEA.
Work in a stable global company;
Employment in accordance with Labor Code of RF;
Social benefit package.
More Information This position is located in Krasnaya Polyana, Kirov region, Russia.
If you have questions about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Alena Blagova HR Specialist (recruiting, projects) firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we will review the applications continuously and we may close the job opening once we find the right candidate.