You have a strong interest and knowledge of information technology management and IT governance, including extensive knowledge of how to assess and mitigate general IT and information security risks with internal controls in a digitally interconnected business environment. Designing IT control frameworks integrating appropriate risk management principles, including internal controls, is something you have done before. We believe that you know internal control design and performance with an ability to evaluate operational effectiveness.
If you come from outside IKEA/Ingka, we understand that you don´t have an understanding for IKEA´s corporate identity – but if you are willing to learn, we are there to support you.
To succeed as an Internal Control Specialist, you will need:
• Formal qualifications and/or proven knowledge in the with internal control design and compliance or similar • Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of internal control or regulatory compliance, preferably in a multinational organisation • Experience of NIST, COBIT, CIS and ISO General IT and Information Security control frameworks
You have a strong sense of integrity and high ethical standards. You are comfortable in a changing environment and enjoy the satisfaction of pulling together a diverse group of stakeholders to deliver on that change. You´re motivated by working in a light-hearted team while providing a professional service. And, of course, you share and live the IKEA culture and values and have a genuine interest in home furnishing.
As an Internal Control Specialist with a focus on IT operations, you will support the group to manage their IT risks through efficient internal control measures and ensure that business is conducted in a risk aware and compliant way throughout Ingka. This role is global, spanning across all Ingka businesses, so you would need to be able to work holistically as well as internationally.
Amongst many tasks you will:
• Develop, implement, and maintain integrated Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Control framework to support continual improvement of the Risk Management & Compliance processes throughout the organisation
• Provide oversight and quality control of the internal controls designed as part of an integrated in process modelling in the Ingka businesses, Group functions and countries
• Provide our businesses, Group functions and countries with Internal controls design/implementation advisory services
• Perform periodic Internal controls dashboard monitoring and securing early response to gaps
This position is placed in Malmö, Sweden and will report to the Internal Control Manager.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Group Business Risk & Compliance are integrating and applying risk and compliance frameworks into IKEA processes. Not only do we do it right from the start, we also secure a more efficient and risk aware organisation resulting in a better performance. We aim to empower people and business to grasp the many opportunities and take responsible risks everyday while safeguarding and strengthening our people, customer relationships, our assets and the IKEA brand.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Patrik Carlsson at email@example.com. For questions about the recruitment process, please contact Sofie Skarlöv at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application in English, consisting of a CV and cover letter, through the recruitment system as we are unable to handle applications by e-mail. Please note that a background check for the final candidate will be part of the recruitment process.
We appreciate your application as soon as possible, but please no later than 8th of December 2021.