Stellenangeboten > Quality Compliance Manager PLAEA & Qingdao Site Manager
IKEA is one of the world's leading home furnishing companies. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford.
We are looking for a senior business leader to be Quality compliance manager PLAEA with additional assignment as Qingdao site manager .
Main tasks and responsibilities:
As Quality Compliance Manager for the EA P& L region you will play a key role in supporting the business teams to develop the Quality result for the categories/New Business in the region and build quality competence to deliver products satisfying customer expectations in all aspects of democratic design. As Qingdao site manager, you are the senior leader in the region to lead the development and implementation of the direction and business plan for the Purchasing & Logistics Area, in line with the IKEA Supply strategy, and create the home for all Business Units in the Qingdao office, in line with the legal requirements and with IKEA ethics and values.
As Quality Compliance Manager, the assignment comprises:
· Lead APL work for Quality Compliance and in cooperation with Categories develop the Quality Compliance agenda in the PLA, propose priorities and goals together to develop Quality in the region, aligning with Quality for Life strategy and Supply Strategy.
· Responsible to build knowledge and support with trainings for co-workers and suppliers to support performance and continuous improvements
· Support the business development teams to secure product and quality compliance in the daily operation towards the set goals for customer satisfaction, legal and health requirements and IKEA quality standard
· Support New Business Team and Categories in opening new suppliers' capacities to be right from the beginning according to IKEA requirements and working methods.
· Lead and develop the process of “Gate Check before First Delivery” to secure right from the beginning and news performance - four eyes principle for customer satisfaction.
· Responsible for verification of quality related processes (Processes at suppliers (GO/NOGO), internal processes at IKEA (Purchasing Manual))
· Responsible to secure super user of different Quality systems in the region and secure succession in co-operation with the categories
· Responsible for recruitment, securing competence level and growth, performance management, retention and succession plans for directly reporting co-workers
· Part of the PLA management team and thereby contributing to the total development on both PLA and on Matrix level regarding better way of working, processes, frameworks and tools and promoting learnings from experience and sharing of good practices Secure sharing of Good Examples and Practices across the Categories.
· Lead and inspire co-workers to maximize utilization of technical specialist competencies by use better ways of working, processes, frameworks and tools in both PLA and matrix dimension
· Secure an alignment and connection between PLAEA and Business units in the quality area (both compliance and development) through cooperation with related quality and business leaders.
As site manager Qingdao office, the assignment comprises:
· On behalf of PLA management team in Qingdao site to lead and calibrate with category areas/ business units on business plan development and execution.
· Is responsible for the daily management of the company according to the instructions given by the Company Board and subject to any internal approval according to Inter-IKEA Group Decision Making Structure, Code of Conduct and Inter-IKEA Group Policies, Standards & Rules.
· Lead and secure local compliance, shall ensure that laws, regulations and all contractual obligations are followed and shall organise the company with respect hereto. Shall assess risks related to non-compliance
· Secure and verify that routines & policies related to code of conduct, business ethics & risk management are fully in place in site
· Build a trustful local stakeholder relations with both internal stakeholders and external authorities.
· Identify and act on the local market and business opportunities
· Lead strong IKEA culture and values in site
Is this the right challenge for you?
To be successful in this role, we believe you have strong motivation in Quality and People management, rich experience working with suppliers for quality compliance agenda and strong in bridge business & quality, mature and inspiring leadership to lead individual contributors and lead leaders, strong in building relationship with stakeholders and crisis management , good understanding about IKEA way of working and structure , have a strong foundation both living and sharing the IKEA culture and values, and you have the ability to have holistic view and deep dive into details. Additionally, you have: ·
· Very good knowledge of IKEA Strategic Landscape, especially the Supply and Quality for Life Strategies, the IKEA Business model and Business Model for growth
· Very good knowledge to take a strategy into action and have the leadership to implement through other people to achieve result
· Very good knowledge of total quality management system
· Very good knowledge of customer needs and expectations regarding function, customer friendliness and critical to quality
· Good understanding of how business and quality goes together.
· Good knowledge about requirements, standards and test methods and documentation system (PDOC)
· Good knowledge about working methods and working instructions in IKEA Purchasing Manual
· Good knowledge in risk assessments and how to lead mitigation planning
· Good understanding of Category and suppliers daily operational activities
· Knowledge of local legislations related to business & people in respective countries.
· Knowledge about finance & administration and HR.
· Good knowledge about external communication.
· Good knowledge in Risk Assessment.
· Ability to lead business with both holistic view and deep dive into details, always act with the Customer, Supplier, total IKEA and Quality in mind
· Ability to connect with different stakeholders and build networks for collaboration and deliver business results
· Highly motivated to lead people & competence agenda
· Highly motivated by working with people and stakeholders and creating TOGETHERNESS.
· Highly motivated to create an optimal support structure towards the PLA business units at the relevant PLA location.
· Motivated by establishing and securing the compliance agenda.