Why we will love you
This position is responsible to identify the needed Services offer Producers and on board them to the Family Commercial platform. He/She has to understand the customer needs but also the producer needs, being able to explain the advantage for a producer to join our platform. He also needs to capture the Service producer needs and wishes to increase the partner value proposition long term to attract even more to the platform.
• Strong ability to add value in a co-creation process with other functions, ensuring that the project is interesting and rich for members from a customer engagement & loyalty perspective.
• Strong planning and organisational skills, working to tight deadlines and ensuring systems are in place to guarantee deadlines and results.
• Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team and with different countries of origin, ensuring communication flows and stakeholders are kept informed.
• Strong self-motivated and proactive ability to work independently and manage workload.
• Analytical skills that allow you to track the components of the project that have already been implemented and to make data-driven decisions based on these results.
• High level of spoken and written English and Spanish, and good communication skills.
Good knowledge of project management processes including methods and tools; scope, time, cost, risk, quality, communication and how to integrate these processes.
Good understanding of business processes and strategic landscape and business direction.
Good understanding of the service offering under the different types of platforms offer and the contribution each brings to the business, identifying gaps and business opportunities.
What you'll be doing day to day
Responsible for responsibly driving the process for building market intelligence , for the development of blended sourcing options of producers and partners, for the development of a healthy pool of potential service partners for our platform and for a long-term supplier relationship development on the market to secure short-, mid-, and long-term capacity for growth and enable IKEA to be considered as a preferred partner in the market.
Responsible for securing seamless cooperation with a customer-centric, collaborative, end-to-end and process-oriented mind-set towards both Country and Group Functions and other relevant stakeholders.
Responsible for ensuring the right information flow and effective communication throughout the organisation and for the alignment with the Group Organisation and other business partners and stakeholders on relevant topics.
Responsible for leading assigned sourcing activities, projects and initiatives in the market and responsible for securing that the results meet the actual goals connected to the Commercial Platform development.
As an expert in strategic platforms partners & producers sourcing, responsible for sharing knowledge with colleagues and business partners to support their competence development, particularly the understanding of the principles of effective and efficient sourcing on the market.
Responsible for the implementation of the Global Process in the market including the Group Legal contract & partners templates package and for the management of all assigned existing and new contracts for the platform in the market, securing compliance of all contractual obligations.