Stellenangeboten > Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to be part of making history?
If you answered yes then this is for you… IKEA is coming to Chile, Colombia and Peru and you can be part of our growing family!
What we’re looking for
We want to give realistic and honest people the chance to grow, both professionally and personally. We’re looking for that special person who, like us, is passionate for home furnishing, thinks out of the box, wants to always surpass our customers’ expectations, loves teamwork and leads by example. Passionate about the behaviors and life at home of the many people and the trends that influences them with a strategic thinking and pragmatic approach.
Common sense and great human quality are part of our everyday life, and it’s why we believe that people and their values are more important than their CVs. We are inviting you to challenge yourself and see things differently with us.
Position: Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Direct report: Digital Optimization Leader
Company: IKSO SpA
What will be your role
Lead the correct implementation of the digital SEO strategy for IKEA Chile, Colombia and Perú. Analyze and implement SEO practices to optimize organic search positioning of the Website. Identify improvement opportunities to create search-based content and make data-driven decisions.
What you will be doing
- Co-create the SEO optimize strategy for relevant keywords and categories to improve our search performance.
- Retail market research with focus on the competitors within the digital landscape and proactively search for global trends to identify opportunities and optimize our content.
- Implement SEO texts on the website by managing our platforms.
- With the Commercial Calendar as guide, overtake SEO strategies to optimize the launches and activates to come.
- Monitor, analyses, conclude and deliver reports based on search and the website performance.
- Be constantly updated on Google SEO practices and their changes and report to the collaboration partners to create actions accordingly.
- Collaborate closely with SEM in Marketing to find the best balance across organic and paid search.
- Lead and work closely together with colleagues across the totality of IKSO and across IKEA to strengthen and contribute to a strong and relevant brand.
- Be and active player driving an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values where our co-workers are informed, engaged and empowered.
- Act as a member of the eCommerce &Digital team and proactively contribute to eCom & Digital plan/output to deliver the common objectives and goals.
What do you need for apply
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- University degree in Industrial civil engineering, Commercial engineering or similar.
- 1-2 years of experience in SEO.
- Desirable experience in Digital Marketing within retail
Why we will love you
- Inspired by the IKEA vision "to create a better everyday life for the many people" and the IKEA culture and values.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Service-minded and collaborative thinking.
- Ability to empathize with workers, to provide a close and excellent service.
Why you will love us
- Work in a company fully committed with people & planet.
- Togetherness it’s our most beloved value.
- Work with a meaning, create a better everyday life for the many people.
- We celebrate diversity.
- We want to encourage you to grow.
If you believe you have the passion, values, skills and experience then we are waiting for your application!