The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
Candidates will be working as a team in our F&B areas in order to provide top quality service to ensure that customer's receives a positive experience while dining.
ABOUT THE JOB:
1. Ensure food safety and hygiene practices at the work area are regularly maintained throughout the day.
3. Stock take using the first in first out method in order to ensure stock accuracy.
4. Ensures that tables are frequently cleaned for the next customer to use.
5. Ensure products are free of defects and correctly priced.
6. Simple food preparation for customers' order
7. Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
8. Responsible in maintaining the level of cleanliness in the restaurant, mopping and cleaning table tops in the restaurant’s customer dining area.
9.Topping up of condiments and cutlery. Need to ensure all condiments are replenished periodically and be made available to customers.
10. Tipping and clearing and emptying of of bins from time to time. You will need to perform any other duties related to the job as and when requested by the Company
1. Possess a friendly or outgoing personality in order to serve customers.More Information
2. Service-oriented & comfortable with handling cash.
3. Team player and willing to help one another to achieve goals.
4. Flexible to work on peak periods, public holidays and weekends.
6. Physically fit and able to carry heavy items.
7. High level of personal grooming is expected in order to meet food safety and hygiene practices standards.
8. Hygiene course provided for those without relevant Certification.
Please apply by 1 January 2023