The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
Reporting to the Kitchen Production Manager, you support the daily operations of IKEA Kitchen with good housekeeping in the work area, delivering food of exceptional quality and providing excellent service to our IKEA customers.
- Assisting with preparation of meal ingredients and ensuring the food preparation area are clean and hygiene.
- Proper cleaning and sanitizing of all food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Assisting with unloading of delivered food supplies and check for stock inventory and ensure accuracy of inventories.
- Actively practice First-In-First-Out (FIFO) in all products to ensure proper rotation of freshness and quality in the area of food preparation.
- Adhere to existing operating procedures and ensure high levels of Quality, Service and Cleanliness (Q.S.C.) with conformance to Food, Safety and Hygiene practices.
- You execute store operations and do your part to ensure operations are in line with the Functional Commercial Review Standards.
- You are a team-player with strong organization and time management skills.
- You are comfortable to handle basic food preparation and maintain cleanliness of the work area.
- You are physically fit to withstand prolong hours of standing and work in a fast paced food environment
- You maintain high level of personal grooming and hygiene at all times.
- You are able to commit to working on AM/PM Shift, including weekend and public holidays (5 days work week)
Please apply by 30 November 2022
*Terms & Conditions Applies